Monday, April 23, 2007

phone/pictures

Okay, first things first, i wrote my cellphone number wrong in the post below, thats my friends number, try this one,

011 227 96 24 61 69

maybe there are errors in the keyboard....

and pictures are up, well started.

http://community.webshots.com/user/lulum1032

right now they are mostly of training, so hopefully i'll get some of my village/house up tomorrow.

the last three days have spent pretty much, eating. so much so that you'd have to pay me to eat a cheeseburger right now, and i haven't eaten anything today. In fact, here's a list of what i ate yesterday: and egg sandwich, 1/2 mango, a yogurt in a bag, a cheeseburger, 2 bowls of ice cream, 4 meat sticks, a plate of fries, and then a quarter of a mango crisp. i guess that means no pool for me today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LULU!!!!

Good to see your world. Hope you are well.

You are the bomb!

-Mario